Tuesday, November 18, 2008

1. Do you like blue cheese? Oh yeah, baby!
2. Have you ever smoked? Yes...mostly when I had had a little too much to drink...maybe 6 times! Also, tried picking it up when I was going through a VERY stressful time in my life...hated it! But still kept trying b/c I thought it would help me calm down...UGH! The things we do!
3. Do you own a gun? No way, Jose!
4. Favorite flavor of Kool-aid? LOVE Kool-Aid...any kind but only in small quantities
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? A little. I always worry they think I'm a freak!
6. What do you think of hot dogs? I like them but don't usually eat them...unless on an open fire!
7. Favorite Christmas movie? The Christmas Story...but really love all the classics...
8. Favorite thing to drink in the morning? Coffee...really REALLY trying to cut it out though...I did well but started back up again. Maybe I should join CDA (coffee drinkers annonymous)
9. Can you do push ups? I think so...my arms are the scrawniest weakest thing on my body so only like...two...
10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? my rings
11. Favorite hobby? blogging but have sucked lately...I'm having some sort of writter's block and lack of inspiration...LOL!
12. Do you have A.D.D.? sometimes I think I do but not bad enough to medicate
13. What's one trait you hate about yourself? scatter brained. easily discouraged. short temper...oh...one?!
14. Middle name? Marguerite (Lynne Marguerite has stinky feet)
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment. My Aunt Peg (Marguerite), ready to go back to bed (got up to wait for furnace to calm down b/c have to change water level - woke me up w/all it's banging!), cramps that I've been having for a few days now...I'm not liking what's on the other side of THAT rainbow.
16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Lemon water (per dr's orders), soy or rice milk, coffee
17. Current worry? my family's sickness (EVERYONE"S been on antibiotics this week-infections caused by complications of allergies) is it mold/mildew? when they redid the roof did they shake something up causing everyone to get sick? Also, my job...worried someone will die.
18. Current hate right now? DEBT!
19. Favorite place to be? my bed at the end of the day...Bob-O-Pedic...best investment we've EVER made!
20. How did you bring in the new year? Oh boy...that was a WHOLE year ago!!! I'm pretty sure we were home.
21. Where would you like to go? Somewhere warm and bright for two weeks.
22. Name three people who might complete this: I'd love to hear your answers...email me!!!
23. Do you own slippers? YES! and use them regularly this time of year!
24. What shirt are you wearing? pj's...it's 1:46 am!! LOL!
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? no! gross....and cheesy!
26. Can you whistle? kind of
27. Favorite color? depends on day/mood
28. Would you be a pirate? no...they steal, kill and pillage...not my idea of a good time.
29. What songs do you sing in the AM? usually too busy up there for songs to linger...
30. Favorite girl's name? Eh, I don't really think about it...
31. Favorite boy's name? Ditto
32. What's in your pocket right now? I do not have a pocket right now.
33.Last thing that made you laugh? when my patient c/o chest pain 10 MINUTES BEFORE I WAS SUPPOSED TO LEAVE!!! He's fine...nitro is an amazing invention as is change of shift...
34. What vehicle do you drive? Dodge Grand Caravan Sport...I have to try to make it sound as cool as I can
35. Worst injury you've ever had??? Broken heart
36. Do you love where you live? I do for the most part. Always say, though, if I could have an enlarged version on my house on North Ave I'd do it...with the porch I have now...with the neighbors I have now...and w/more space between us
37. How many TVs do you have in your house? three...too many if you ask me
38. Who is your loudest friend? LOL..is this a trick question? I think most of my friends are loud (we tend to flock together) w/the exception of a couple.
39. Do you have any pets? Jessie
40. Does someone have a crush on you? I think so...although I haven't really deserved it (see #15)
41. Your favorite book(s): no favorites...maybe "You Are My I Love You"
42. Do you collect anything? junk...thinking of ways to trim and share our material blessings!!! Does a 4 year old REALLY need so many shirts they don't fit in one drawer....weaning down to 10 of my favs and giving the rest away!!!
43. Favorite Sports Team?? kiddos teams
44. What songs do you want played at your funeral? "I'll Fly Away" "Untitled Hymn" anything thought provoking and will make my death a joyous occassion and not a sad one. No "funeral" either...Celebration of Life!!! both on earth and eternal

2 comments:

Mama H said...

What a way to end the survey!!!!! I love your picks...Untitled Hymn will forever remind me of VBS last summer!

Country Mouse said...

1) WHAT were you doing UP and posting away until 2:11 AM (I saw your comment on my blog!)

2) Untitled Hymn reminds me of FIL

3) I LOVE your middle name :)