Friday, November 7, 2008

It's been too long...

Computer is home now! It was a power supply issue...go figure!
I'm going back a while with some of these pictures.
We had lunch with my bro's family a few weeks ago and this was what he was wearing. I think he is SO ADORABLE!!! He looked like the little boy I remember. HEHE! Camo shorts with long johns and tube socks...gotta love it!!!
Peanut in his favorite place on a sunny afternoon. This porch gets TOASTY in the afternoon sun.
You can't really tell by this picture but WE GOT A NEW ROOF!! One shingle blown off in a storm...who knew!
This is the old roof. You can't really see it very well but it was asbestos which meant TOTAL ABATEMENT!! It was a BIG claim and a BIG job...I'm so so grateful for my new roof!!!
This is something you want to see hanging on your house!!!
This was the DeCon shower in our backyard. I wanted pics of the men dressing in hazmat outfits but never got one. Pretty much white plastic outfits held on with duct tape...WICKED funny!

A few shots of the boy's birthday party. We have a TON but only posted a couple.



HotRod and Daddy put together a model of a motorcycle...HotRod loves this picture because it looks like a real motorcycle on display on a hardwood gym floor. HeHe
Peanut made a haunted house at preschool...he ate more than he decorated!

The boys and I whipped up some decorations of our own!


And...WHAT IS THIS ALL ABOUT!?!? Notice the date on the picture...no no no...too early!!!

Peanut and some of his preschool friends during their Harvest Party.
Our Halloween tripped out Trick or Treating Center!
Our Ninja and DinoJockey. Emily went to pass out candy with a girlfriend across the street...they were insomniacs...dressed in PJ's...best costume option out there! LOL!I was a cowgirl...
Mom and Steve were Palin and Joe Dirt...LOL! He ACTUALLY grew a mullet for this event! LOL!
Children's school pictures...let me do some 'splain'! This is a picture of the pictures in my universal kidlet frame. BigGuy apparently doesn't get school pictures so this is from a couple of summers ago. Tried doing the Wal-Mart thing...not into it...LOL! Princess, HotRod and Peanut's are all from this fall...SO CUTE!!! I was going to scan the pics but scanner's broken!

Somewhat of a boring post but will hopefully have more exciting news/events in the future...we've all been pretty sick and trying to lay low for a little while!

3 comments:

Mama H said...

HAHAHA! I love the Palin and Joe The Plumber outfits!!!!! AWESOME! They look great!

And tell me about the SNOW!!??? I had no idea you got now!!! We live 2.5 miles away from each other and we never got any!!?? I'm so confused...

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! I missed you! Man, there really is an additive element to this bloggin thing.
I'm with mama h...snow?? She and I are on the same side of town but.... Hugs, Grammy R

Momma S said...

Looks like you've had some fun this fall, well all but the roof. The smilebox scrapbook is great. Glad your computer is back up and running.
~ Izzy Sunshine especially enjoyed the pictures of your boys. ;-)