My Hubby is growing his book of business at a local insurance company while also growing his second business with ACN. He is doing very well and is driven to grow it even more in 2010. He is a Deacon at our church and teaches Junior High Sunday School...the kids love him and he's very good at teaching that age group.
I'm going into my second year at a local counseling organization. I LOVE MY JOB...my co-workers, my clients, my hours...it's just perfect. My professional goal over the next year or two is to become a Certified Psychiatric Nurse. Maybe as the years go on I'll continue on for my Masters...my ducklings need to get a bit older though! I teach Pre-school/Kindergarten Sunday School and enjoy it a great deal. When I'm not at work I'm doing Mommy stuff.
BigGuy turned 16 and is a Junior in high school and when I say BigGuy I mean it...he's taller than his Dad and I...by a lot! He is enjoying a busy teenage social life and getting what he needs to get done...done.
Princess also turned 16 and got her licence this fall. She is also a Junior and is taking a Health Occupations course through Voc/Tech and will be a CNA at the end of the year. She wants to be a nurse...(insert "AWWW" here) She is taking a college English course over the Spring semester at a local community college and her goal is to have her first semester of college finished before she even gets there. She is also swimming on the high school swim team and is getting VERY good! I am so proud of her!
Aaron turned 9 in October, is in the 4th grade, and is (of course)excelling. He plays travel soccer, basketball and baseball. It's hard to keep this one down. He is very active and the stinker is AWESOME at everything he does! He has the ego to prove it. We are trying to teach him humility...LOL! He knows the abilities he has are gifts and we pray he uses them to glorify God. I always tell him God has a BIG plan for him!! He wouldn't waste these gifts!
Anthony turned 5 in October, started Kindergarten this fall and is enjoying being a "big kid". He is blossoming! He's the youngest and tallest in his class! His greatest accomplishment is learning to read and tie his shoes! His sense of humor is sidesplitting but does tend to get him into trouble from time to time. I told everyone when he was starting Kindergarten his teacher will either love him or he will drive her crazy. His teacher is AMAZING with him. I learning so much from her too!
We lost one member or our family...Jessie, our dog of 10 years. We will miss her claws clinking on the hardwood floor but we won't miss her kitchen raids.
We spent as much time as we could with family and friends and enjoy that so much...we are truly blessed by the people we have in our life.
Our 2010 To Do List:
* Home Improvements (paint entry way, refinish floors, Emily and boys rooms)
* Pay off at least ONE credit card
* Grow a great flower and vegetable garden
* Spend more time at the beach
* Be more physically active
* Have more people over for dinner
* Full-week of vacation
* Emily getting a job and car
2010...Bring it on!
Wordless Wednesday: Summer Gardens
4 days ago
2 comments:
WHOA!!!! You posted. You REALLY posted! After 3 months of not posting, you did it!!! WAHOOOOOO!!!!
Happy New Year! I hope you accomplish everything you set out to do... I miss you guys!
Post a Comment