- My Hubby was carrying our dying dog into what he thought was the vet but it was a restaurant...a Chinese restaurant!!!
- I bought some great pants (Eddie Bauer) for $10 that fit AWESOMELY only to find out they were 2 sizes larger than I usually wear!!!
- I LOVE all of the discount stores in our local area - Dollar Tree, Marden's, OSJL and Marshall's....I mean LOOOVVVVEEEE them!!!
- Emily wondered if she had her great toe amputated due to recurrent infections if she'd qualify to swim in the Special Olympics and thought that would put her at an advantage!
- Anthony is not allowed to wear "tear away" workout pants in public anymore...
- Emily got a fat lip from hitting herself with the WiiMote during a sword fight.
- I break a sweat doing Super Hula Hoop on Wii Fit Plus
- The local fire department came because the primer and paint thinner fumes were so bad every time we turned on a heat source (oven, toaster, curling iron) our house smelled like it would explode
- We can't get rid of a FREE refrigerator!!!
- I'm the mother of the Kindergartener that figured out if you climb the big snow mountains on the edge of the playground you can jump the fence...the only problem was he didn't know how to get back over and had to yell for help!
- My fourth grader, HotRod, has a pretty involved romance with a girl in his class...I knew since he's ADORABLE girls would be interested but FOURTH GRADE...he's only allowed 10 min on the phone...no email or texting...we need to keep it at a elementary age level!
Wordless Wednesday: Summer Gardens
4 days ago
5 comments:
Lynne your blog is hilarious!! It's so nice to hear about whats going on in your family! XO
-Megan
Break-away pants or chinese restaurant? Not sure which is funnier. :)
Thanks for the laugh! And of it makes you feel any better, I break a sweat at Super Hula Hoop, too!
SSSSOOOOOOOOOOO FUNNY....but my vote is break-away pants :)
The CHINESE restaurant 'sad but true' is THE funniest! Oh my word...I still laugh about it even though I've heard the story a billion times. HILARIOUS!
PS...the tear away pants WAS funny to see...but totally typical of him. You just NEVER KNOW with Tony! Hahahaha.
Post a Comment