Monday, February 1, 2010

Do you have a Doppelgänger?

In the vernacular the word "doppelgänger" has come to refer to any double or look alike of a person. (Wikipedia)
It's Doppelganger Week on Facebook and people are replacing their profile pictures with pictures of famous actors/actressess, musicians, athletes, etc. they have been told they look like.
When I was around ten my mother had a coworker that said I'd grow up to look like Lauren Bacall.


And I had a teacher in junior high that said I looked like Justine Bateman.
Do you have a Doppelgänger?

5 comments:

Country Mouse said...

Rebecca Gayheart...aka "the Noxema girl" and McSteamy's wife IRL

:)

Mama H said...

Bette Midler....???....hahahaha.

Mama H said...

PS..being a redhead ISN'T always fun...as you can see by my prior post...hahaha.

Momma S said...

I don't even know her name but Lucy was the characters name, the middle daughter from the show 7th Heaven.

Mama H said...

Oh my word...YES!! Mama Sunshine does look JUST LIKE her!!!