Sunday, February 7, 2010

My Name is Hogan

Hi There!
My name is Hogan.
I am the best dog ever (or so everyone at the shelter tells me). I am a good looking Redbone hound male and I am looking for a forever home so I will never be homeless again! They think I am around a year old. Estimated DOB 09/20/2008. I weigh around 40lbs. Animal Control picked me up, and I had to live in the city kennels for a while. I entered the shelter on 10/02/2009. I am heartworm NEGATIVE! YAY! I am a healthy happy young man just looking for that awesome home. They said I could live at the shelter as long as I need to till I find that home. I'm very happy here but I really want some special family of my own to live with.
I am playful and good with other dogs. I love to exercise, so if you have a big yard or like long walks that will be great! I like kids too. I am smart and I mind well. I promise to try and be a great dog to anyone that adopts me. I need to run, play fetch, ball, chase or lots of other dog play.
I'm very affectionate...I likes to lick and cuddle
I'm cautious but not scared.
I KEEP MY KENNEL VERY VERY CLEAN!
I'm a stranger and noise barker.
I'm not a big fan of black dogs...especially the ladies. I will bark at them for hours!
I love children but might jump on you if you are a little one.
My perfect home would be: I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO BE THE ONLY DOG AND BE WITH SOMEONE WHO LIKES LONG WALKS! OLDER KIDS WOULD BE BETTER FOR ME AND LOTS OF FUN. I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE A SAFE PLACE TO SLEEP INDOORS AND HAVE A LOVING FAMILY THAT I WILL PROTECT FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE!

3 comments:

Mama H said...

Awwww....

What's the deal with the BLACK DOG bit?? How odd....hahaha.

Momma S said...

And have you decided to become Hogan's Heros???

Momma S said...

??? ??? ???