![]() |
| This free digital slideshow created with Smilebox |
Wordless Wednesday: Summer Gardens
4 days ago
It's better than I could have imagined...married to my best friend...four funny, smart, amazing, beautiful children...nice comfy home...crazy dog...fantastic friends and family...dream job...how many more blessings can there be?!
4 comments:
Few things... 1) I LOVE the color of Princesses dress... LOVE it...
2) I LOVE the black nail polish... LOVE it :) 3) so now we KNOW how awesome her smile is... I look forward to seeing it on the 2010 Christmas card :) hee hee hee
Thank you for your posting, so beautiful. I get goosebumps!!! My baby's baby!! Mom
GORGEOUS!!!! I agree with Country Mouse! I can't wait to see her beautiful smile on the 2010 Christmas card! We all know she has one...we just want to see it more often! *wink*
Aaaawww! She looked so beautiful! And I absolutely love her dress AND smile!
Post a Comment