Monday, October 6, 2008

Birthday Shout Outs!!

Thursday was my girl, A's Birthday!!!

The ways A and I know each other is a long and funny tale. Let's just say we live in a small world and I'm glad it intertwines the way it does!

To celebrate we went out for Indian. It was DH's and my first time. We joined A and her hubby, my other girl, J and her boyfriend. We came back to our house for Caramel Pear Cake and ice cream. We had such a great time and I haven't laughed so hard in a long time! Lots of dry sarcastic humor...it was a good time!!!
(Anne's the one behind my man)

Happy Birthday, A!!! We love you!

My second shout out is to the caboose in our family train, Peanut! Today he is four years old!!! I remember at this time four years ago we were walking the halls at my favorite place anxiously awaiting his arrival because he was taking longer than he was supposed to!! LOL! We have been so blessed by his energy, snuggles and sense of humor!

We love you, Peanut!!!


This morning he woke up to a breakfast made by his big brother...Eggos with syrup and jimmies (LOL!) and strawberries. He was so happy! I asked him what he wanted for dinner tonight (we get to pick our special birthday dinners) Guess what it was! Pizza? Nope. PB&J? Nope. Cake? Nope. "Your chicken soup and bread!" Are you kidding me!? This boy...I'm tellin' ya! He's good for my ego!

I worked this last weekend. Always a draining two days, for a lot of reasons. I had a few nice surprises and blessings. Saturday night on my way home I had a little break down (hard day...questioning career...my "dream job" LOL!!) and THANK GOD I have my Mommy to call!!! It's amazing how even as an adult Mommy can still make me feel all better!!!

On Sunday I invited the fam to join me for lunch (because I actually TOOK a lunch break!) and the H family joined us. It was a nice treat to break up my day!

2 comments:

TracyMichele said...

Haven't I seen that baby in a commercial? For tires or something? LOL. :)

Mama H said...

HAHAHAHA....I like Tracy's comment. So funny.

Happy Birthday, A!

Happy Birthday, Tony!!!