Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Last Weekend

Saturday we went to Touch-A-Truck to benefit the MCS PTO...
It was great!
Peanut and HotRod in the firetruck...
HotRod and Maddie
Talor driving the oil truck

This one CRACKS ME UP!!! Maddie and Peanut in the back of a police car...Papa H was there and stated I may want to think twice before taking THIS picture! LOL!
Peanut's face is priceless!!!
Zakk...
Maddie...

Talor...

Peanut...
The kiddos...
I have to say...we went to Wendy's for lunch, Wal-Mart for a Legos activity and shopping and Touch-A-Truck and they were AMAZING!!!

"Fishering" on Sunday (that's what Peanut calls it)

I was SO nervous Peanut was going to fall...or JUMP...from the dock!
Princess and I were B O R E D!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE THE PICS!!! You are such a good Mom and Auntie. Looks like they had a great time.
What a cute collection of kiddos (of course I'm biased) LOL
Grammy Suz

Momma S said...

Touch a truck looks like it was soooo much fun! I'm sorry that we weren't able to go (birth class refresher in the big city).
Did you catch anything? That normally makes it a little more entertaining! We're looking forward to doing some "fishering" soon too.

Mama H said...

HILARIOUS picture of Tony...hahaha