Monday, May 25, 2009

Oh my goodness...

...it's been too long...AGAIN!!!
HotRod playing baseball...he loves it and is pretty darn good!!
First off...it's all scrambled up...sorry about that!
Secondly...I feel bad...there's a lot of Peanut but he's been the busiest of all of us these last couple of weeks compared to everyone else!


Maddie's Birthday Party





I think this boy is SO DARN ADORABLE!!!

Maddie turned 4 but her Momma only had a 1 candle...

...she ate like she was 1...hehehe

We went to a baby shower for The Sunshine Family!
She had a little baby girl about 5 days later!!!



My stepmom, Jeanne's birthday!!
What a blessing she is...it was nice to celebrate the day with her!

My sister, Jennifer, made a KILLER carrot cake!

Nothing like a good game of BINGO to make everyone happy!



Peanut had his preschool art show...he's here with his best buddy...Sophia and her baby bro, Noah...

LOVED this one!!
Ok...to analyze this picture...I'm huge...so...does he see me as fat, controlling or just a truly huge influence in his life? I pick the last one!!


My favorite craft...I thought it looked like a little face he makes.

All of the projects...the theme was "Life in Maine"...bee, pine spill painting, man fishing, loon, moose, raccoon, pussy willows, potato stamping and a buoy.
Miss Karen ROCKS with her art projects!!!

My cousin Niquette's reception...


Peanut breakdancing

The bride, Niquette and groom, Jeremy!! Such a cute couple!!

On Mother's Day I took my Mom, Gram and daughter to the Town Club for brunch...
I'm so glad we were able to be together!!!

I came home to my Dad and hubby tilling my new garden!!!
Hubby wore a hanky on his head like his beloved Pop Pop!!!

My children were ALL OVER me on Mother's Day...I LOVED IT!!!
Here we are watching AFV...our Sunday tradition. Peanut actually fell asleep on me...what a treat!

Peanut's Mail Buddy meet...here he is with Eli...

Peanut and Miss Karen in background




The two and three day class from Miss Karen's and the two and three day class from Miss Michelle's.
Notice Peanut on Miss Karen's lap (she's the grown up in the white sweatshirt leaning on the tree)...LOVES HER!!!
I have SO many pictures but I just couldn't post them all!!!
We had such a great LONG weekend but didn't take any pictures because I truly enjoyed it. We rode bikes, went to the parade, played in the backyard, played in the garden, spoke with our lovely neighbors, had an impromtu lunch and visit w/my Mom, Steve and Mimi. Had a BBQ with family I haven't seen in a while and just LOVED it!
I love my life and give all the glory to God!!

4 comments:

Country Mouse said...

LOVE all the pics... and p.s. I saw Peanut smiling at his art show with his friends :) He looked happy! :) and OH SO CUTE!

Mama H said...

I love that you have a picture of Grampa (with the white hankie on his head)...it ABSOLUTELY helps me make the mental image more vivid!!! ADORABLE!!!

LouAnn Tovey said...

You are so awesome!

Momma S said...

You've been busy! Love all the pictures. Can't wait to see you soon and show off Baby Bit!