Friday, May 1, 2009

Spring Has Sprung...

The boys BEGGED for the sprinkler...obviously BigGuy wasn't one of them...hehe

We started our seedlings...we have 144 and that's not all of them!! I hope we aren't setting ourselves up for failure...we've never done this before!! The seedlings are doing well...everything is growing except for the spinach. The kiddos aren't disappointed that's for sure...

Peanut and I went to Talor's 7th Birthday Party.
Did I tell you my brother's family moved to Sanford!
I'm STOKED!
Talor - The Happy Birthday Boy!
And I just HAD to do this!!!
I was caught up in a fit of laughter in the van the other day when I was hit with this hilarious idea...
Well, I though it was hilarious.
I ALMOST wore it to work...
I'm hoping to be better about posting. I miss it.

2 comments:

Mama H said...

I still can't believe that Princess E didn't get it!!??? Hahaha

Country Mouse said...

AND I MISS YOU!!! :) SOOOOOO LOVING THE POST!!! (and loving that little shirt you are wearing while you water your seedlings... so cute!!)