So...two weeks ago...that was the last time I posted. I'm enjoying my time at home and visiting and just doing stuff. I love not being in school and worrying about study time and juggling everything. I am so grateful that is all behind me and we all get to enjoy the fruits of our labor!!!
Anyway, so...VBS ended and two children came to know the Lord as their Savior. I always wonder how thier lives will change after this transformation. Best decision I ever made! After VBS the kids got a hankering for science experiments and came home and made a MESS! They had a blast though and it was nice seeing them do something together. 7 years is a long space in ages...they don't have a lot in common...
Christopher took Friday off and joined R and I during the closing of VBS. Boy, I wish we had pics of him...HILARIOUS! Then off to CT to celebrate Ricky Roo's BDay. It was a surprise! It was so nice to see everyone! We enjoyed a nice breakfast with him and his girlfriend, C. See photo somewhere below...
There's a photo in there of HotRod and Peanut reading together. LOVE this stuff!! I eat it up. The story behind this is 5 min prior they were hitting each other with some sort of implement of distruction and were both sent to time out. After I had released them both I went in a few minutes later to see how they were doing and saw this. I had to capture it because I thought it was so sweet!
Also, check out the pic with the gas prices down there. Can you even believe it!?
And, oh yeah...one more thing. While we were on our way to CT we got a call from our neighbor. A huge piece of their tree fell and ripped our cable and power lines from the house. Brought back memories from 13 years ago...minus the crushed car! I was wondering if a different Knight in Shining Armor was going to saddle up beside me but noticed he was already there!
No comments:
Post a Comment