So here was our schedule since last Thursday 6/27:
Friday - worked my 12 hr shift then off to Wal-Mart for weekend shopping
Saturday - cleaned, made food for housewarming party, Bible study and Sunday; went to housewarming party and Bible study
Sunday - taught Sunday school, church (only 1/2 of it though) then birthday party for my Momma
Monday - Peaks Island with Anne then camping shopping with Emily
Tuesday & Wednesday - worked my 12's then came home to get things ready for camping
Thursday - as soon as I'm done with this we're leaving for Rangeley for 4 days of camping with friends!!! Phew!!!
So Sunday...the birthday party...
Here's HotRod doing his "It's your birthday, get your car fixed, get a bumper" dance. You may have seen a commercial with "MiniMe"? Anyway....
Here's a picture of my Mimi, Momma and niece, H. We haven't had "visitation" with my niece, H, and nephew, K, for 6 years!!! Although I've had the pleasure of seeing H & K here and there at sporting events and whatnot my Momma hasn't seen this grandbaby for 6 YEARS! Here my Momma is getting surprised with her "special guest". It was a surprise! She's asking H if she recognizes her. By the look on H's face not only does she recognize her she's been loving her all this time! I love the way H is looking at my Momma!! Unfortunately K isn't quite ready for visiting us yet. Pray he comes around!
Big guy, my Momma & brother, H, Mimi, Princess w/Baby Z...
Baby Z LITERALLY eating my face. I was laughing so hard I was crying!
My very handsome sexy man....LOVE his smile!!!
Peaks is LOADED with artists. The homes and gardens were beautiful and eclectic. These pictures are an artists depiction of lives lost in the war. The number below is changed daily and above are biodegradable tags of people lost at war. It's overwhelming and very moving. There were letters to our government, poems, etc posted on poles and trees. Some tags had pictures and names of the people. A HUGE bag filled with some that have come off. At one point these small ties were long strips. The pictures of that made it look ghostly...almost eerie.
Beautiful, sad, thought provoking idea!
Here we are on our way home...good times!!!!
2 comments:
Um.. I think I specifically asked for photos of YOU on the slipNslide. *giggle*
GREAT pic of your DH!! :)
Post a Comment