"Lord of all creation...
of Heaven, earth and sky...
God of wonders beyond our galaxy....
You are Holy!!"
It was a decent hike. Some of it quite difficult for little legs and feet but they did it!!!
LOVE this picture of Princess... My DH w/his trusty hiking stick and Peanut just starting out...
The next day we went to hike Saddleback Mountain. This is the view looking up.
Isn't it GORGEOUS!!!???
These are the views looking down. We only made it to the first lift which is at the end of that gravel trail. Little legs and feet were too tired for a second day of hiking...
Despite having no electricity or water on our site, me having a little crying fit in front of everyone on Friday morning (overtired and hormonal), having to bounce between two sites due to my lack of planning we had a GREAT time of fellowship, games (kickball was the best), food, fireworks, kids went on a boat ride, swimming, hiking, sunning and just plain hanging out!! I'm grateful we had the opportunity to go!!
1 comment:
GREAT pics!! I have one that I will hope to post tonight that you will LOVE (I think :)
Post a Comment