Wednesday, February 11, 2009

A little here...a little there...

Just a bunch of random pictures and stories...
I've been stingy with my pictures because my batteries were on the verge of dying and I dislike, VERY MUCH SO, buying batteries ALL.THE.TIME!
So...to fix my picture diet I bought a battery charger with 4 AA batteries...I will NEVER have to worry about being without batteries again...
AND they are OFF LIMITS to Kidlets!!!
Princess and I spent an evening together this week buying some much needed "girl things"!
I wanted to take all kinds of pictures but she was MORTIFIED!! I wanted a picture of me with something that resembled two large parachutes!! She wouldn't have it!!
This is the best I could do!
I got the "MoOoOoOm!!" after this one!
While sitting in the dining room chatting after dinner one evening Peanut had his head buried in my lap and started shaking his tush...
I was inspired!

My Drummer Boys

HotRod ROCKED at his last game!
Peanut enjoying swim class
HotRod and I...photograph compliments of Peanut (notice the angle! LOL!)


Next week is February vacation and I have it off with the Kidlets...

Stay tuned for more adventures!!

8 comments:

Country Mouse said...

Love the last one, can't wait to hear about the adventures next week! :)

Country Mouse said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Country Mouse said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Country Mouse said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Country Mouse said...

P.S. those are all my deleted comments... whoopsie I hit "post" a few too many times! :) Sorry

Mama H said...

Tony cracks me up! Never a dull moment!

Momma S said...

Enjoyed the photos. Gotta say the first two are my favorites! LOL!

Momma S said...

Enjoyed the photos. Gotta say the first two are my favorites! LOL!