One day Princess and I organized our closets!!
I had 1/2 of two closets so I bought an organizer at my FAV discount store in town and installed it to consolidate into one. Unfortunately it's not in my room (boys have two closets in their room ) but was willing to sacrafice the one in our room for the Man of the House. HeHeHe!
I had 1/2 of two closets so I bought an organizer at my FAV discount store in town and installed it to consolidate into one. Unfortunately it's not in my room (boys have two closets in their room ) but was willing to sacrafice the one in our room for the Man of the House. HeHeHe!
Princess's closet before:
*most of these clothes just weren't put away! LOL!*
Princess's closet after:
2 comments:
The closets look AWESOME!!!!!! I always struggle with the upkeep...hahaha...a little secret of mine. :)
Those pictures just make me all warm and fuzzy inside. I love organized :)
Post a Comment