Saturday, January 31, 2009

25 Random Things

I've recently become introduced to Facebook.
I've been having a BLAST connecting with people I haven't seen or heard from in years!!
People are married with children and jobs...it's like we're all grown ups or something!!!
Anyway, there's a "thing" going around...25 Random things...here are mine. They are just 25 things that pop in your head as you're typing...
Do one and email it to me if you have my address...I'd LOVE to read it!!!

1. I wasn't going to do this but I'm waiting to pick Emily up so figured I have the time....
2. This is the second time I'm doing it...I lost it the first time when I was more than 1/2 way through.
3. I'm a Christian.
4. My husband and children mean the world to me!
5. I have a HUGE fear of rejection.
6. I like my smile, arms and back.
7. I don't like my thighs, feet or knees.
8. I feel like a failure when I snap at my children, don't let my husband get a word in edgewise, I hurt someone's feelings, admit I can't hack med/surg nursing.
9. I feel like a rockstar when I make a meal EVERYONE likes, I give everyone the attention they deserve, I pray and talk with my husband in the morning before everyone wakes up, my house is clean.
10. I never wonder "Why am I here?"
11. I like White Zin...I know...I'm a wimp!
12. I'm VERY passive aggressive!!
13. I'm grateful I've reconnected with my step siblings after 16 years!
14. I wish I had a better relationship with my siblings.
15. I like to sing and would love to be in a musical at some point in my life.
16. I have no doubt in my mind that my husband is my TRUE soul mate!!
17. I'm sad I missed my "college years" but don't regret the reason why I did for one minute!!
18. I love and appreciate my neighbors.
19. I worry about my parents' health.
20. I'm a little teensy weensy bit jealous of friends that are pregnant or trying to become pregnant.
21. I'm excited and scared to start my new job!
22. I'm worried about the economy.
23. I love to laugh...but not too hard...my body can't handle it like it used to! LOL!
24. I'd like to travel more.
25. My dream car is a conversion van...two reasons...more room for the kids and well...tinted windows!! LOL!

1 comment:

Mama H said...

# 23 is my FAVORITE....hahahaha. Ditto...same here, my friend.