Several years ago I won a family raffle and won this piggy bank. My Mimi put change in it for over 10 years and got well over $1000. We were well on our way to our Pig Fortune when this morning there was an unfortunate event!
My dear son, Peanut, aka Dennis the Menace put my wedding ring in it!
(*Yes, this pig stares at us in our bedroom when we sleep*)
My dear son, Peanut, aka Dennis the Menace put my wedding ring in it!
(*Yes, this pig stares at us in our bedroom when we sleep*)
My DH had to chisel away at plaster to open the bottom of this poor pig to get my ring out.
We had $80 in bills and God knows how much in change.

3 comments:
OH.MY.GOODNESS.
My mother made ME the SAME pig when I was little...ceramics class! I wonder if she was in the same class as your Mimi??!!???
Ok.. maybe I am a little thick but how do you get the money out if there is no hole in the bottom already? I am very much confused but happy you got your wedding ring back. :)
Post a Comment