Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Sledding

On Monday DH and I had the pleasure of taking HotRod and Peanut sledding!!
I'm so grateful we have the younger ones because apparently teenagers don't like to sled?! What are DH going to do when the younger ones don't want to sled?
Maybe we'll have grandbabies by then...we can borrow them!
I don't know if you can click on the pictures to enlarge them but try...the faces are priceless!!

Peanut was the only one I was able to photograph him catching air...he LOVED it!!!




So...the good news is I was a good Momma and held on to Peanut with both hands so he wouldn't go flying after the jump. The bad news is I didn't have any hands left to hold on to the tube.
This is an unfortunate pic of Peanut and I (wait...no...ME...)landing on my fanny after going over a jump.
Faking a smile after the Sledding Accident of 2009
*random boy in background*

3 comments:

Country Mouse said...

Hysterical... and makes me wonder why "Crash of 2007" wasn't invited sledding?? :)

Mama H said...

HAHAHAHA....laughing out loud at the comment from Country Mouse.

We need to plan a 2009 sledding event!!!

LouAnn Tovey said...

Looks like you guys had fun!