Monday, January 12, 2009

Happy Birthday to My Man!!!

This is WAY overdue considering his 41st birthday was January 4th BUT I wanted the children to write it and I needed them all home!
We decided we'd list words or phrases we think of when we think of our husband/father/stepfather:
"drums, guitar and singing"
"Breath Mints"
"always smiling"
"anything 'according' to the Bible"
"insurance and ACN"
"golf"
"corny jokes"
"the hairier the better"
"getting better with each passing moment"
"better than I deserve"
"thoughtful"
"generous"
"integrity"
"motivated"
"supportive"
"unconditional"
"Godly"




My real life Paul Stanley!

Happy Birthday to the best husband and father I could ever imagine having in my life!
You complete all of us. You balance us. You support and encourage us.

We hope you feel as loved by us as we do by you and we can make you feel special in small ways all through the year.

Happy Birthday!

4 comments:

TracyMichele said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!

(um.. "breath mints" ?) hehe.

Momma S said...

Now that's a birthday message I'm sure he agree's was worth waiting for. Love the piture of "Paul Stanley", too funny!

Country Mouse said...

Happy B-day!!! (Well, again, since I had the pleasure of wishing it to you on your ACTUAL b-day!) Totally agree with Momma Sunshine... def. worth the wait! :)

Mama H said...

I love the pictures!!!! They get better (and funnier) each time I see them! LOVE IT! Happy Birthday, Dude! :)