Saturday, January 17, 2009

Swimming

It's in her blood...
She can't help it...
Her Daddy was a life guard and swim instructor...
Her uncle has high school records and swam in college...
She started in the pool at 8 months...

Last week she had a swim meet...she was swimming the 100m freestyle. Her LEAST favorite...ok...2nd least favorite. She also swam the backstroke!

She won her heat!!! I was a screaming crazy woman watching my baby creep up behind all of the girls and win her heat!!! I was so proud of her...I jumped from the bleachers and she gave me a big wet hug!!! I asked her if she tried her hardest and she said, "No...I knew I was winning..." UGH! LOL!

Princess placed third overall in her race last Saturday! I can't wait to see how she does today!
Good luck Princess...go get 'em!!!

3 comments:

TracyMichele said...

WOOOOHOOOO!

Country Mouse said...

SO PROUD OF YOU PRINCESS E!!!

Mama H said...

Princess E cracks me up....GREAT JOB!!!!!