Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Weekend Update

Saturday was my last day of work at the hospital. It was a bittersweet moment. I LOVE the staff there!!
It was a slow day for me so I called DH to see how his morning was. He said it was awesome...HotRod had a great game but he had to go because Peanut was in the restroom but he had something to tell me. I told him I'd wait but he hung up on me.
Next thing I know I'm getting a page to come to the front desk. I leave the room I'm in and start to walk down the hall and who do I see!?
Two adorable little boys each with a flower for their Momma on Valentine's Day!
What an AWESOME surprise!!
They both ran down the hallway to meet me!
It was a little embarrassing because EVERYONE was staring at us but it was wonderful!!!
We enjoyed a great lunch together!
Sunday the children woke up to their little Valentine's treat.
They each get a candy, a small gift and a love note...it's a thing we do!
Then church, then the H Family came to join us for pot roast!
It was wonderful weekend!!!

2 comments:

Country Mouse said...

Love the new background, love the V-day surprise, love that the new job is starting (today??) and love YOU! :)

Momma S said...

What a sweet Valentine surprise.
Hope the new job is everything your hoping for and more.