On Monday I took the boys to the Seacoast Science Museum which is in the Odiorne Point State Park in Rye, NH. If you are looking for a fun inexpensive day trip check this place out! We paid $4 for me and $2 for HotRod (Peanut was free) to get into the state park. There are restrooms, a huge playground, picnic tables galore, hiking trails and a rocky beach to look for creatures. Then to get into the science museum it was another $4 for me and $2 for each of the boys. They had several tanks with creatures in our own ocean (which was cool for them to see!) A hands on tidal pool. Activities every hour on the hour. It was neat! Here's the website...check it out.
http://www.seacoastsciencecenter.org/index.php/
Here are a few pictures. I could have taken a ton more but I got distracted.
Ok...so with my boys this rain is getting a little old. Lots of energy to expel. Peanut asked to make a trampoline out of the couch cushions. Here's a photo of him in midair! I loved this shot but when I was looking at it to see if I really wanted to make it public I noticed a lot of yuck...
Like, the lampshade that's all dented due to being hit with a ball/stuffed animal/other throwable items. The shade that's torn because it was hit with a plastic bow and arrow (HATE those shades...dark green REALLY?! Who decorates this place?! I've wanted blinds since we've moved here - 5 years. I think it's about time!!!) Chipped paint. Various odds and ends on the floor. If you really want to look I'm sure you'll find dog hair, toys, money and snacks in that couch!!! I almost didn't post this picture because of all of these reasons but seeing Peanut flying through the air was something I DEFINITELY wanted you to see!
As a side note, can you pray for my biggest boy, my DH!!?? He's had a VERY hard week business wise. He's discouraged and let down. Please pray for wisdom and guidance on what God's plan is for him. Thank you!!!
1 comment:
Cushions for a trampoline, huh??? I'm afraid to introduce that one...
BTW... love reading your blog & thanks for the comments!
Post a Comment