Monday, August 18, 2008

Peanut-i-ness...

At the check-out counter at the library.
Peanut: "Mommy, smell my breath."
Mommy: "No thank you, Honey, I'm all set."
Peanut: "No really, smell it."
Mommy: "Thanks anyway." *giggle*
*~Laughs from librarian!!~*
In Peanut's room getting ready for bed talking about him going in to brush his teeth.
Mommy: "Hey, why did you want me to smell your breath at the library today?"
Peanut: "Because...here smell it again." He breathes on me.
Mommy: "Oh, my you need to brush your teeth immediately...Phewy!"
Peanut: "Did you see the brown smoke, and the flies and the stink? Did you see bees and band-aids come out?"
Mommy: ***HA HA HA HA HA***
While Peanut is brushing his teeth I straightened out his blankets and turned them down. He walks into his room.
Peanut: "Wow, I'm impressed."
Mommy: Why, Hon?"
Peanut: "You did a really good job making my bed."
AWWWW!
I just had to share!!

3 comments:

Mama H said...

Hilarious....smog breath and he wanted to share!!! :)

Anonymous said...

That is SO funny. Such a boy!

LouAnn Tovey said...

Kids are so cute! & sometimes kinda' gross ;D