The museum was fun. They advertise two floors but it was really only one which was disappointing but they had some cool exhibits.
Below you'll see:
The Kaleidoscope Exhibit
The Mind Game (it measures brain waves and the person that is the most relaxed wins! I think Princess won this one)
Budding Paleontologists
Can you believe this!? Cracks me up!!!
PQH and Peanut dancing in a parade...LOL!
"Captain, Iceberg, straight ahead!"
Papa Gino's was quite the trip. They have value meals that they guarantee ready within 3 minutes. Mine took 11 so I got our meals for free!! I wasn't going to say anything because I don't like confrontation but RH convinced me I had to do it. The part that bummed me out the most is RH and PQH were done eating before we even got our meal so they had to sit there and wait. I felt awful!!!
Weekend plans!!!???? NOTHING!!!!
We were supposed to go camping with some friends but the weather is being uncooperative so we backed out. We planned on a weekend without any plans. Does that even make sense?!
Movies, games, crafts, eating, baking...no commitments. No obligations. NOTHING!
Of course Christopher is working right now and and I have to finish some laundry BUT AFTER THAT...WE'RE DONE!!! LOL!!!
And oh yeah, the weather is awesome so now I'm SUPER disappointed we didn't go. We thought about running up this afternoon and spending the night and all day tomorrow but I don't think we will...UGH!!!
Monday...BIG DAY!!! I will post about it FOR SURE!!! My mom and brother's family are getting together with K, S and M...my former step siblings we haven't seen in 16 years!!! I am SO excited!!! I've gotten back in touch with S (stepsister)last year or so and they are all in Maine (from Germany, Colorado and New Hampshire) for family reunions so we decided to add one more to their list!
Have a great weekend and enjoy all of the blessings you have!!!
1 comment:
Just getting caught up... not sure how I missed all these posts! :) Love the pics! Love your weekend! Love that you got to hang out with your family! (thanks for the comment on my blog ~ love yah!)
Post a Comment