I've quit coffee. It's been a week. I relapsed for 1/2 cup this weekend but then back on the wagon. My new vice will be tea. There are more dietary changes in the process and I will share that at another time. Right now I want to share a nice little quote I found on my box of
Sugar Plum Spice Tea.
"Mix a little foolishness with your prudence: it's good to be silly at the right moment."
Horace
I loved it...take it with you today and be silly...at the right moment, of course!
4 comments:
Cute.
Oh there's more changes going on than beverage and diet! :-)
Love you.. always.
I LOVE the word SILLY :) makes me giggle... Getting together with Laura Jane tonight...DEF. right time to be SILLY! :)
I LOVE the word SILLY :) makes me giggle... Getting together with Laura Jane tonight...DEF. right time to be SILLY! :)
Post a Comment