I was a little lonely Friday night and all day Saturday because my Hubby was away to a men's advance. We did our best to keep ourselves busy.
Saturday began bright and early with Hot Rod's basketball game. He's #68. The pictures of HotRod are good but there are peripheral shots that are HILARIOUS!!!
Check out the kid sitting on the bench. I don't think he's too impressed.
Who is this I see in the background? #20...
First stop was a picture with Santa. Peanut wanted NOTHING to do with him but got a quick picture...we'll have that for a later date...
...oh yeah...and cookies...
Next, library for decorations
Then to the senior center for what...???
...oh yeah...cookies!!!!
...Town Hall to look at wreaths...
...Moe's for a sub...
"it's the Moe's wonderful time of the year" - as sung by HotRod
...Mimi's to eat our sub and visit...
...cut down red berries with boys in the semi-frozen powerlines - THAT was fun...
...Wal*Mart for odds and ends...$72 worth??? UGH!
...home to clean up and welcome Daddy home!!!
Sunday brought:
...Sunday School...
...Junior Church...
...family Christmas photos...AGAIN!!...love you TJPhotography!!!
...dinner with Sunshine Family and H Family...
1 comment:
I love it...
"it's the Moe's wonderful time of the year" - as sung by HotRod
HAHAHAHA
Post a Comment