Wednesday, December 3, 2008

How Old Am I, Anyway!?

"Well, as of yesterday, December 2, 2008, I'm 10 years old in dog years .
In human years I'm 53.
I feel so much older!"
"My crazy humans made me a birthday cake. They were afraid to put a candle on it because lately I've been eating anything in my site and well, they didn't think that would be a good idea!"
"What is this I smell? Rice cake, peanut butter, turkey and kibble...hmmm???"
"Everytime those humans give me peanut butter there's medicine in it. I AM NOT touching that!"

"Well...maybe...it IS food afterall!!!"

Happy Birthday, Messy Jessie!!!

3 comments:

Country Mouse said...

AWWWWWW so cute!! :)

Mama H said...

HILARIOUS that she didn't want to eat it...hahahaha...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JESSIE!!!!

Mooch-Man says HELLO. :)

Momma S said...

What a sweet old man, too cute that you made him a birthday cake. Are you sure you didn't hide any medicine in it??? lol!