Thursday, December 4, 2008

Events of the Evening!

Having an Anniversary so close to the holidays forces you to be frugal.

I got Christopher a plaque for our bedroom and some goodies he enjoys...
(making chocolate chip cookies as we speak)

He got me a MUCH needed watch. It's VERY practical!

And yeah...I did it!!! There's no need to judge!!

This is for you, Country Mouse...we LOVE our wedding dresses!! LOL!

We are going to have a wedding dress dinner one of these nights!

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Momma S said...

Awh, That's the sweetest sign for your bedroom. And your wedding dress is beautiful. Don't think mine would still fit! LOL Happy Anniversary!

Anonymous said...

You still look absolutely beautiful.
Happy Anniversity. Love, Mom

Mama H said...

As if you TOOK OUT the wedding gown!!!! You and Country Mouse need to have some group therapy...hahaha....I love you both...hysterical. Did you meet him at the front door with it on? HAHAHAHA.

I love you, Glory!

Anonymous said...

I can't imagine you more beautiful and wonderful than when we married, but you are. You amaze me and I love you more today than yesterday. But not as much as tomorrow. Did you hurt yourself? When you fell out of Heaven? :-)


Love you more.

Me