Friday, May 23, 2008

Baseball...

A-man had baseball today...
I'm tired of wearing a coat to baseball games...I can tell you that! There were mini tornados in the dirt on the field next to us! Come on!!!

Here's the A-man WAY out of baseline trying to
avoid getting tagged.

Where'd his head go?

After A-man's game we joined our neighbors for a little get together to celebrate their dear son's graduation from Carnegie Mellon in Pittsburgh, PA. S got a Bachelor's in Computer Science and is attending Georgia Tech in the fall to pursue his Masters in the same field. He's going all the way to a PhD!!!

The speakers at his commencement were Former Vice President Al Gore, Randy Pausch, a professor at Carnegie Mellon, who's well known for "The Last Lecture" and Jeffery Bezos, the founder of Amazon.com. How cool is that!?

I hope you all enjoy your friends and families this weekend!!

God Bless!

No comments: