Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Ok...here I go...

I'm jumping on the bandwagon! I LOVE checking out friends blogs...the stories...the pics...it's a great way to stay connected to those I love so...I'm juBlockquotemping on...(sorry about the quote...I don't know what it is or how to get rid of it!!! LOL!!!)

We (my family) have moved on to a new chapter of our lives which I felt was a perfect time to start a blog. Here are a few pictures from my graduation...

Thank you to my friends and family that have supported us and helped in putting together a GREAT graduation party!! My DH put together a slide show for display and had all attendees teary eyed...I couldn't have done it without him!!! He kept me going when I was tired and helped me to see the light at the end of the tunnel...realizing my dream and more money!!! LOL!
I'm excited to share the fun and excitement from the S household and put my camera to use. I'm planning on printing posts and using it as my lazyman's scrapbook...yee ha!!!




5 comments:

Country Mouse said...

YAHOOOOOOO WITH THE COMMENTS AND THE BLOG!!! :) :)

TracyMichele said...

Congrats on the blog but more importantly on the graduation! I say for the next, eh 6 months or so, you make everyone call you Nurse L. Hey, why not? You earned it! hehehe. So happy for you.

Anonymous said...

Hey Nurse L (or shall I say Nurse Hottie?) I am so proud of you and thank God every day that you are my wife. I hope your day goes well today and that you have a peace beyond all understanding because you've trusted that God will show you His will. :-) Love you always. Me.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations L---we at GP are so proud of you!! We miss you and are happy you are doing well outside of our walls :) Our gangs are all growing up and keeping us hopping....hope to see you soon outside of the flat screen monitor.

Anonymous said...

This is the first time I have ever even posted on a blog, so you are way ahead of me, lol. All I know how to do is ebay and email!
Congratulations on your new "beginning". You guys are awesome, an inspiration...your family is beautiful (and growing up so fast). I wish you all the best. Love you all,
Stacey