Our morning started off with a visit from a little friend
on Tony's belly...my vaseline/bandaid trick didn't work
so A-man grabbed on and pulled it off...EW!

Cried at the Y while watching The Today Show this A.M. Check out why:
on Tony's belly...my vaseline/bandaid trick didn't work
so A-man grabbed on and pulled it off...EW!
Cried at the Y while watching The Today Show this A.M. Check out why:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/24839478/#storyContinued
The story doesn't tell you that Tiki Barber..this boys idol...came on the show and signed the boys skate board and agreed to play catch with him. The boy was bawling. SO CUTE!!!
The story doesn't tell you that Tiki Barber..this boys idol...came on the show and signed the boys skate board and agreed to play catch with him. The boy was bawling. SO CUTE!!!
Guess what Tony had for lunch...
This brings me to my Lil' Tidbits of information...fun things I want to share:
*********
Smucker's Strawberry Jam has 24 g of sugar and 100 calories in 2 Tbsp (40g)
Fluff has 6 g of sugar and 40 calories in 2 Tbsp (24 g)
This makes me feel like I'm doing my kids a favor by giving them Fluff instead of jam...LOL!
**********
Emily and I made our own salt scrub...1 cup of coarse sea salt, enough olive oil to cover the salt and either essential oils or soap scents (you can get these at craft stores). It's cheap and it works really well. Just make sure you wash the tub when your done b/c it gets REALLY slick...LOL!
**********
I have a recipe...I think I made it up but probably not...LOL! Plain lowfat yogurt, honey to taste and a little almond flavoring!
We call it Yummy Yogurt. It's AWESOME drizzled on waffles w/fresh fruit and chopped toasted almonds...that was my breakfast on Monday!!!
1 comment:
Now I am crying! What a powerful video. Thanks for sharing that!
Post a Comment