Friday, May 30, 2008

Why is it EVERY TIME someone comes to my house to clean/repair/deliver/replace something they get the overwhelming need to use my bathroom? It never fails. I even bet my DH the guy coming to clean the chair was going to ask. I think it's totally unprofessional...geesh!!! I almost starting laughing really loud and pointing at him when he asked but then I decided that was inappropriate. LOL!
We went to the driving range for a VERY short while...mosquitos...WICKED bad...LOL!
Here's my Princess. I am so proud of her. She has grown (I'm only leaning down a little) to be a wonderful young lady!
The grass was pretty sparse...

I got gas for $3.87 today...I think that's one of my highs...

Random stuff...I'm tired...I don't feel like typing and can't think of all the cool stuff I wanted to post. It mustn't have been too important!

Nite!

No comments: