So yesterday I was blessed to spend the day with part of the H family...six children ranging in age from 13 years to 9 months...plus Tony and then the A man when he got home from school. The H children are home schooled but pretty much took the day off w/ Mrs. S b/c...well...I couldn't do it all! I don't know how their Momma does it!!! Their house is beautiful but HUGE (15 rooms, two living rooms, 6 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms) and was in desperate need of cleaning and organizing. They also do dishes by hand and there are a lot of dishes...never mind the laundry (I did 6 loads)...she is a miracle woman!! Please pray for their family...there are a lot of financial and health issues. Pray for comfort, wisdom and the acceptance of God's timing. I also give thanks that I am in the position for the next few weeks to help this mom who is essentially single due to DH health problems. She's working a full-time job while making sure her children are adjusting to the new changes.
Godspeed!
The Weekend Report
1 day ago
No comments:
Post a Comment