Monday, May 26, 2008

Quiet Weekend...

So...this weekend was designed around chores.
We cleaned the camper, mowed the lawn and planted flowers.
I don't know how we're going to clean the top of the
pop-up when the boys get bigger! LOL!

Tony playing in the mud while singing Rick Charette's "I Love Mud" http://www.pinepoint.com/Music/I%20Love%20Mud.wma

RyRy worked very hard cleaning out the garage, raking the lawn
and playing w/A-man so he's relaxin'!


Sunday night we enjoyed a campfire w/our good
friends the H family and also enjoyed a surprise visit
from the S family. We LOVE having company!!!
Monday we were invited to join the H family for the parade.
It was PQH's birthday today...he's 5 and is seen here
with his "best buddy" Tony.

Happy Birthday PQH!!! We love you!!!

Notice Tony in the stump!?
Yeah...he's STANDING!!! That sucker went WAY down!
After the parade we went to a yard sale because the boys
got $1 for chores this weekend and were dying to spend it!
Of course they each bought stuff that needed batteries so
we had to spend MORE money for those! LOL!
Then back to the H house for lunch and a little car wash! I hope you enjoyed your holiday weekend.
Let us remember those who have been lost
for our freedom.
There was a woman holding up a sign of a man in fatigues
at the parade today. She lost someone...a son, a brother...
I'm not sure...
but R and I were touched by a candidate
(whom we went to high school with and is a veteran himself)
that is running for Congress. He went and hugged the
family members of that man that gave his life.

Amen!!!


3 comments:

Country Mouse said...

awwww LOOKS LIKE A BLAST!!! Sorry we missed the fi-yah! :) Cold is kickin' my butt. Bleck :(

TracyMichele said...

Um.. "WE" did chores??! I see no evidence of the Mom and Dad lifting a finger, except maybe to snap a photo of their hard working, $1-earning Littles. I think DHS might like a copy of this post. *giggle*

(PLEASE know I am kidding! Looks like a great weekend!!!)

mykids4hisglory said...

LOL to tracymichele...you crack me up!