A is for age: 34
B is for beer of choice: Chill...I think it's Miller Lite
C is for career right now: Momma, Wife and Registered Nurse at SMMC on Telemetry floor
D is for your dog's name: Messy Jessie
E is for essential item you use every day: aside from the toothpaste, toilet paper, deodorant deal? Eyeliner and mascara!!
F is for favorite TV show at the moment: No fav...I pretty much like anything...LOL!
G is for favorite game: Cranium
H is for hometown: Duh!
I is for instruments you play: Nothing. I don't even sing anymore...
J: is for favorite juice: V8 Blueberry Pomegranate
K is for whose butt you'd like to kick: Anyone that is mean to someone else...
L is for last restaurant you ate at: actually sat down at? Beachfire Bar and Grille in Ogunquit
M is for marriage: It's great! I love it! It will be 9 years in December...I can't BELIEVE IT!!!
N is for Number of Piercings: FIVE! Three in one ear and two in the other
O is for overnight hospital stay: Only for babies...
P is for people you were with today: Emily, Aaron, Anthony, Mom and Steve
Q is for what you do with your quiet time: I like to watch T.V. or read. I also like to write in my blog or cook.
R is for biggest regret: Not finishing college when I was younger but I believe everything happens for a reason which doesn't allow for regrets.
S is for status: Listening to "RV" in the background and occasionally chatting with Emily. Getting ready to go get food prepared for tomorrow.
T is for time you woke up today: 8:00!!! BIG difference from the 5-5:30 I have been waking up to
U is for if you are unique: aren't we all?!
V is for vegetable you love: I love ALL veggies...maybe not brussel sprouts though
W is for worst habit: anything I do obsessively...I drive myself crazy!
X is for x-rays you've had: dental but not for YEARS, facial - that's another story..., chest - I was CONVINCED I had SOMETHING and thumb - apparently I am NOT a basketball player
Y is for yummy food you ate today: Moe's Italian; egg white omelet w/tomatoes, spinach, mushrooms and feta; Bing cheeries
Z is for zodiac sign : Aries
Wordless Wednesday: Summer Gardens
4 days ago
1 comment:
Hrm.. Aries. Wondering how close we are??
Post a Comment