Saturday, June 14, 2008

P.S....I Love You...

Last night I watched this movie!!! Thank God Emily fell asleep during it because I would have felt like a fool SOBBING IN FRONT OF HER!!! I didn't stop crying throughout this entire movie! You should see me this morning. My eyes are so swollen I can barely keep them open. Then I had to go to sleep in an empty bed because Christopher is away on his golf weekend in CT. I can't watch movies like that when he's not around because then it makes me miss him and worry about him not coming home.

I can't imagine my life without Christopher. He makes me laugh, think, dream (which is sometimes hard for me), feel, love, try...I love that after so many years I still feel like I constantly want to impress him with either a new yummy meal or a sweet sentiment. I always strive to be a better wife, mother and person because of him. I love how he can be a soft, gentle, sweet man or a strong, masculine "tough guy"...whatever the situation requires. I admire his strength and determination. I admire his always trying to be the bigger person. I admire his ability to love unconditionally. I admire his patience with me and the fact he, usually, understands the complexity of my thoughts and feelings.
He knows what I want and need before I do...
I want to share some photos of my Honey. My best friend. My provider. My love!
He's the baby in all of these childhood pics by the way...

I think if you click on the picture it will enlarge it...I'm sorry...these aren't great but it would have taken me FOREVER to scan them individually....


Thank you for all you do, Baby!!

P.S. I Love You...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness Lynne, thank you for all that YOU do! I can't be the man that I am without your awesome love and support. You "Complete me". :-)

I miss you and love you.. I will call you later.

Christopher <><

Country Mouse said...

Ok, seriously, I'm DONE CRYING!!! :) With all the tears over the past few days and I come back to read THIS!? YOU KNOW I LOVE LOVE!! :) So sweet :)