I made a trip to Wal-Mart today and took the kids to Pizza Hut for their all you can eat pizza buffet. I feel so guilty for not seeing them for 3 days I spoiled them with PIZZA!!!!!!
Listen to this Wal-Mart story...The "lady", and I use this term LIGHTLY, at the cash register was AWFUL!!! I brought my own bags and had a ton (10ish) coupons. She was huffing and puffing through the whole transaction. Slamming my stuff on the counter so I could put them in my bag. Huffing through every coupon she had to scan. I was SO uncomfortable!!!! The guy behind me was in line and she yelled at him b/c she said she was closed but she'd take him anyway. When we were in the parking lot the guy behind me was parked close by. I stopped to chat with him. I mentioned she was a little grouchy today. He agreed. Then I said, "I wonder if it's b/c of my bags and coupons." He said that was exactly what it was.
SHE MADE A COMMENT TO HIM AFTER I LEFT!!! About how she hates it when people do that and how it's such a pain....I did the bagging!!! How is that more work!?!?!
I called Wal-Mart and complained...that's ridiculous.
Can you imagine me treating a patient like that?
"What? You need help to get up to the commode? Ok, I guess so." Huff Puff Huff Puff
"What? You need a pain pill?" Grrrrrrr. Slam Slam Stomp Stomp
"OH, AND NOW YOU'RE HAVING CHEST PAINS? OF COURSE YOU ARE???!?!!!"
3 comments:
I suggest that you call Walmart's Customer Service Line and FREAK OUT. That's not okay at all. She gets PAID to do that for a job!!!!!!
Just for clarification.. was she more annoyed that you were saving money or that you were saving the environment?
People. Ugh.
Hee hee hee....
Post a Comment