Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Crazy crazy crazy....

I've been going through blogging withdrawals. I'm really enjoying this! LOL!
So...weekend update
Saturday morning...Southwesterns...here are pictures of Anthony and I waiting for them!!!
It rained and it was delayed. Stuck in the van for 1.5 hrs with a 3 1/2 yr old BUT...
HE WAS AWESOME!!!
Thank God I had some books and workbooks in the back plus we played "I'm going to drive you to a very important place now, Mommy!"
These places consisted of a toy store, a candy store, a video game store and his birthday party.
We had a blast!

This is what we came to see...she got her personal best...so proud of her!

Then off to PQH birthday party...they had a bouncy house and we jumped in the pouring rain...it was so much fun...I laughed so hard...let's just say...thankfully my pants were already wet from the rain! LOL!

No comments: