Monday, June 16, 2008

It figures!

I got my DH a special cologne for Father's Day.
I found it in a magazine and LOVED it so picked some up.
Hugo Boss...mmmm!
So I give it to him when he got home last night. He put some on and I loving on his neck and was anxiously looking forward to an evening alone with him after a LONG weekend!
Well...within MINUTES my lips were numb and tingly. I looked into the mirror and saw these lips! Yes, I do have very full lips to begin with but COME ON!!!
Notice extreme swelling above my upper and below my lower lip. Also the two WELTS that developed. Well, needless to say I needed Benedryl before this became a fatal disaster.
I can see it now, "Lonely Wife Looking for Love from her Hugo Boss Dies"
Well, we didn't have any Benedryl! A nurse without Benedryl???...go figure!
DH had to run to the store!!!
Well, of course it knocked me out!!
End of story!!!
Welcome home, Honey, welcome home!!

2 comments:

Mama H said...

I didn't know those were YOUR lips until I read below. WOW!!!!!! As if! That's amazing!

Country Mouse said...

I'm LOL! :) oh my goodness!!?!??! :)