Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Coveted house down the street...

Guess what I found!?
I can do better than a picture...here's a slide show!!
It goes very quickly so I click on pause frequently so I can really get a good look at it!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the kitchen/brick/slate floor room!!! I have all kinds of ideas for that room!!!
I also added pics of my house for those of you that haven't seen my home...I do love it and am VERY grateful for it!!

I will get pics of the trailer at a later date!

2 comments:

Mama H said...

Oh my word!!!! I had no idea that it looked like that inside. It's gorgeous! The outside is great but seeing the slideshow just made it even more memorable for me. I love the open concept. Have you given it at any thought!!?? WOW. I'm in awe. It's beautiful.

TracyMichele said...

Dude.. is that a pool in the background!?