
Aaron lost his first front tooth...loosing a tooth is always a big deal around here! Aaron lost his first tooth in a dentist's office. The dentist had his knee on Aaron's chest and sweat pouring off of his forehead. Aaron had a cavity that I let go longer than I should have (it didn't look as bad as it was). The dentist was just going to put a crown on it but realized he had an abscess and it was going to have to be pulled right then and there. After all was said and done the dentist said Aaron's tooth had 4 roots when it should have had 2. He had NEVER seen anything like that except in text books and Aaron really should have gone to an oral surgeon. Aaron was in a lot

of pain and was writhing in the chair. At one point I had to leave and let Daddy hold his hand because I was crying and I was starting to feel nauseated watching what this Dr. was doing to my baby. Anyway, having Aaron pull out a loose tooth is a job in and of itself. He won't let us do it, of course, so it's an ordeal. He was going to let it go another day (see above picture) and I convinced him otherwise. His gums above the loose tooth was getting red and swollen and I was worried about infection from his dirty hands while playing around and causing more tissue damage.
Today holds a bike ride in the new bike path here in town. My neighbor was a integral part in it's creation so we're going to enjoy the fruits of his labor. Also, mowing the lawn and hosting a birthday party for my niece, Maddie. I'll post pictures later.
Also, I finished my first week of work! My brain's tired from all the information that's been thrown at me but it's so exciting to anticipate being on the floor!!! I am shadowing for the first time on Thursday. Although 12 hr shifts seem ideal because you get more days off 12 hours is a LONG time!!!
Anyway, enjoy your weekend and stay cool!!! It's going to be 90 today!!!
3 comments:
I would love to read this post in its entirety, but the first line made me break into a cold sweat. Now that I am upright again, Hubs is fanning me and drying my brow. I will just have to trust that in the end all things oral worked out. LOL.
Snaggle tooth indeed....HOLY COW!!!! It was 'hanging' on the last get together with your family...but this picture is INSANE!!! It brings new meaning to snaggle tooth! WOW...it's amazing that he just let it 'hang out' for a while like that...gag.
Ack!!! :(
Hope he is feeling better (from the sickies) and that no one else in your fam. gets it!!! :(
:) Have a great week. Will be praying for you and your long work days. :)
Post a Comment