VERY IMPORTANT!!!
Scroll down and click on "Crazy, crazy, crazy..."
You will get the first in several blogs I posted today.
After you read that one click on "Newer Posts" and it will carry you, chronologically, through the weekend.
I should have posted backwards but I didn't. Sorry...I hope you're not TOO confused!
The Weekend Report
1 day ago
3 comments:
You're apparently a PARTY ANIMAL...jumping from party to party this weekend! SO FUN...and psyched that you took pictures the whole time. I need to get a digital...
Looks like a crazy, busy, FUN weekend. :)
Hey.. for future reference.. when you post, click (under the text) on the "post options" button. You can manipulate the dates and times each post will appear. So you could have gone in and changed the sequence for your busy weekend.
But no worries.. I'm a very organized person but I managed to follow it quite well. Maybe some of Julia is finally rubbing off on me, huh? Now if I could only get her to embrace Excel. hehe.
Why do I NEED to embrace Excel when I have YOU!?!? :) We all have our strengths :) hee hee hee...
Lynne LOVE all the pics!!!
Post a Comment